Arkansas Trucking Association
NATMI OSHA Audit Readiness Seminar
November 8, 2012
Little Rock, AR
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend an OSHA compliance seminar specifically designed for transportation company personnel. Learn the proper procedures for auditing your facility for OSHA compliance, including the shop, dock, yard and office areas. See what OSHA inspectors look for when they conduct an inspection.
What you’ll learn
This one-day seminar will give you the tools to develop a comprehensive safety and health management program. You’ll learn how to pull various OSHA regulations into one concise, effective document that complies with OSHA and provides a system of managing and integrating workplace safety and health into your organization’s overall objectives. You’ll learn how to:
· Obtain management commitment towards safety and health;
· Recognize injury and illness trends;
· Conduct on-site safety and health/OSHA compliance audits;
· Correct recognized hazards;
· Conduct employee training and involvement programs and develop written OSHA-required safety and health programs such as hazard communication and personal protective equipment.
· Comply with the recent changes to record keeping requirements
What you’ll take back with you
This workshop includes OSHA safety and health audit checklists, generic fill-in-the-blank OSHA required written programs, hands-on examples of required employee training, quizzes and much more.
Call ATA - (501) 372-3462